[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Researchers at the University of California, Berkeley say they think infestations began on Mount Tamalpais in Marin County and in Santa Cruz County near a nursery that was infested with the disease, according to a release from the California Oak Mortality Task Force.
What does COMTF stand for?
COMTF stands for California Oak Mortality Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COMTF in our Acronym Attic
- Commander, Allied Tactical Air Force, South Norway
- Commission on Measurement Theory and Application in Geomorphology
- Commander, Allied Task Force North Norway
- Compact Towed Array Sonar System
- Committee on Trade and Development (committee of the World Trade Organization)
- Commission on Tectonics (IUGS)
- Computer Technology
- Complementary Technical Report
- Compton Telescope
- Commandant Organiques de l'Armée de Terre
- Commander, Third Fleet
- Component Object Model Transaction Integrator (Microsoft, SNA Server)
- Conference of Minority Transit Officials (Washington, DC)
- Conference of Minority Transportation Officials
- Computer Aided Traffic Control System (Japan)
- Dynamic Component Tracking
- Common Format for Transient Data Exchange (IEEE)
- Communications Traffic Summary
- Commander, Training Group, Pacific
- Commander, Training Command Atlantic, US Atlantic Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Oak Mortality Task Force estimates that more than 1 million trees are currently infected and at least that many have already died.