Strengthened by its federal grant, the California Network of Mental Health Clients organized rallies, hired vans to bring people to Sacramento, distributed T-shirts, and created the erroneous impression that there was widespread opposition to the commitment bill.
What does CNMHC stand for?
CNMHC stands for California Network of Mental Health Clients
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central New Mexico Electric Cooperative
- China National Machinery and Equipment Corp.
- China National Machinery and Equipment Group (contractor)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (UK)
- Cabrillo National Monument Foundation
- Chipping Norton Music Festival (UK)
- Cincinnati New Markets Fund (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cyber National Mission Force (US Air Force)
- Caribbean New Media Group (Trinidad)
- Conde Nast Media Group
- Caisse Nationale des Monuments Historiques et des Sites (French: National Fund of Historic Monuments and Sites)
- Certified Newborn Massage Instructor
- Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands
- Communications Network Management Interface
- Comité National du Matériel d'Incendie et de Sécurité (French: National Committee for Fire Equipment and Safety)
- Comite National Malveillance Incendie Securite (French fire safety committee)
- Colegiul National Mihail Kogalniceanu (school; Galati, Romania)
- Canadian National Mathematics League
- Club Nautique de la Marine à Lorient (French nautical club)
- Community Networking Markup Language