The impressive test score gains at every one of Edison's California schools demonstrate Edison's effectiveness at improving student achievement," said Gary Larson, Director of Communications for the California Network of Educational Charters (CANEC), the state's recognized charter schools association.
What does CANEC stand for?
CANEC stands for California Network of Educational Charters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CANEC in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical And Nuclear Environment
- Classical Association of New England (est. 1905)
- Combined Arms in a Nuclear Environment
- Computer Aided Network Engineering (NetBrain Technologies)
- Computer-Aided Navigation/al Equipment
- Connecticut Aircraft Nuclear Experiment
- Conservatives Against Nearly Everything (fictional, computer game)
- Creating a New Element (workshop)
- Crédit Agricole du Nord Est (French: Northeast Agricultural Bank)
- Canada Agriculture National Employees Association
- Constant and Never Ending Improvement
- Committee on Accreditation of National Exhibitions and Judges (American Philatelic Society)
- Connecticut Advanced Nuclear Engineering Laboratory
- Canadian Society for the Development of Cultural Empathy (Canada)
- Consejo de Armonizacion de Normas Electrotecnicas de Las Naciones de Las Americas (Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standards of the Nations of the Americas)
- Chinese Association North East Region (charity; UK)
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems (Department of Nuclear Science and Technology; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre for Advanced Numerical Engineering Simulations
- Classical and Near Eastern Studies (various schools)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
It becomes more clear that when teachers are given more freedom from regulation as well as a little time to implement programs that work for kids, positive results happen," says Gary Larson, a spokesman for California Network of Educational Charters.
Young confirmed she will be the executive director of an association, which does not yet have a name, that will absorb the California Network of Educational Charters.
Although the California Network of Educational Charters (CANEC), the Charter School Development Center, and several other organizations are providing advice on how to proceed, what the charter school employees really need are more choices.
Reyes has been active in charters since 1993, and served as a board member for the California Network of Educational Charters (CANEC) for the past five years.
Gary Larson, spokesman for the California Network of Educational Charters, said the dismal results point to a need for more charter schools to give educators the freedom to innovate and improve student achievement.
The association is the culmination of two years of work by charter school leaders, including charter operators who served on the Board of Directors of the California Network of Educational Charters (CANEC), the state's decade-old charter school networking and support organization.
``These results demonstrate that charter schools are indeed making a difference,'' David Patterson, interim executive director for the California Network of Educational Charters, said in a prepared statement.