The California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) supports Bastyr's planning for a new campus as a way to help the state's shortage of primary care doctors.
What does CNDA stand for?
CNDA stands for California Naturopathic Doctors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNDA
We have 11 other meanings of CNDA in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperating Network Device
- Could Not Duplicate
- Council of National Defense (US government)
- Counternarcotics Division (US DoD)
- Creative Nail Design (various locations)
- Creative Network Design (Emeryville, CA)
- Customer Number Development (Sprint)
- Czego Nalezalo Dowiesc (Polish: QED)
- Dermoids of Cornea
- Can Not Duplicate/No Fault Found
- Canadian Naval Divers Association
- Certified Network Defense Architect
- Cherished Numbers Dealers Association (UK license plate broker/registry)
- Chicago and Northern District Association of Club Women
- Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Cour Nationale du Droit d'Asile (French: National Court of the Right of Asylum)
- Calling Number Delivery Blocking
- Celebrity Nudity Data Base
- Comité National pour le Développement du Bois (French: National Committee for Wood Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com OCTOBER 13-14: CALIFORNIA NATUROPATHIC DOCTORS ASSOCIATION FALL CONFERENCE--BeNaturopathic Roots in LaJolla, California (near San Diego).
org OCTOBER 13-14: CALIFORNIA NATUROPATHIC DOCTORS ASSOCIATION FALL CONFERENCE - BeNaturopathic Roots in LaJolla, California (near San Diego).