University of California Press publishes a large series of California natural history guides, as well as some works on the history of California and the West.
What does CNHG stand for?
CNHG stands for California Natural History Guides
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Choctaw Nation Health Care Center (Talahina, OK)
- Congenital Nonspherocytic Hemolytic Disease
- China National Health Development Research Center (China Ministry of Health)
- Canadian National Horse Exhibition (est. 2003)
- Council for Nigerian Higher Education
- Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (Washington, DC)
- Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative
- Centre National Hospitalier d'Information sur le Médicament (French drug information center)
- Chambre Nationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: National Chamber of Judicial Officers)
- Chinese National Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Chantier Naval Havre et Manche (French marine equipment supplier)