States that are considering a 1915(0 plan "are looking at it in terms of how broad or narrow they want the mental health benefit to be," said Don Kingdon, PhD, deputy director of the California Mental Health Directors Association (CMHDA).
What does CMHDA stand for?
CMHDA stands for California Mental Health Directors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMHDA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Mental Health Centers Act of 1963
- Community Mental Health Centers Association (psychology)
- Connecticut Mental Health Counselors Association
- Care Management for High Cost Beneficiaries (Medicare)
- Correctional Managed Health Care Committee (Texas)
- Centre for Mental Health Care Development (Czech Republic)
- Commission on Mental Health and Community Solutions (Brevard County, FL)
- Canyon Medical Health Credit Union
- Centre for Modeling Human Disease (Toronto, Canada)
- Community Managed Health Development (various locations)
- Chicago Metropolitan Housing Development Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- Canadian Materials Handling and Distribution Society (networking group; British Columbia, Canada)
- Central Media Head End
- Centre for Medical and Healthcare Education (UK)
- Certified Master HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) Educator
- Container and Materials Handling Equipment
- Chicago Metro History Education Center
- Community Mental Health Evaluation Initiative
- California Military History Educational Project
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (London, Ontario, Canada)