A highlight of the recent High Point Market was once again the annual dinner for the City of Hope, the California medical facility known for its research and treatment capabilities.
What does CMF stand for?
CMF stands for California Medical Facility (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMF
We have 237 other meanings of CMF in our Acronym Attic
- Core Mission Essential Task List
- Churches Micro Enterprise Unit (Jamaica)
- Centre for Monitoring Election Violence
- Command Message Encoder Verifier
- Compression Molded Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (footwear)
- Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia, Inc
- Concrete Missile Early Warning System
- Calgary Materials Exchange (Canada)
- Center for Mars Exploration (US NASA website)
- Ca2 and Mg2 Free
- Call Management Feature
- Cameroon Missionary Fellowship
- Canadian Medical Forum
- Canadian Museum of Flight (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Canonical Message Format
- Capital Modernisation Fund (UK)
- Career Management Field
- Carrelages Marbres Faïences (French: Tile Marble Pottery)
- Cash Money Flow
- Cast Metals Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
McEnany as well as a memorandum of an agreement with a California medical facility where he had been employed as a surgeon that he would not perform surgery without the assistance of another cardiovascular surgeon on the facility's staff.
Sergeant Paul Edwards has helped create a stable work environment for his colleagues since he began his career at the California Medical Facility (CMF) as a correctional officer in 1987.