What does CMANC stand for?
CMANC stands for California Marine Affairs and Navigation Conference (harbors, ports and marine interest groups consortium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Modeling Association for Meccano and Allied Systems
- Computer methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering
- Coastal Marine Automated Network (US NOAA)
- Commander, Maritime Air Naples (formerly Commander, Maritime Air Allied Naval Forces South; military title; US Navy)
- Configuration Management
- Contrast-Media Associated Nephropathy
- Country Music Association of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Carnatic Music Association of North America (est. 1976; Fords, NJ)
- Center for Medical Assistance in Nuclear Accident (Peoples Republic of China)
- Clan MacLachlan Association of North America, Inc.
- Calculated Maximum Acid Output
- Caudal Medial Accessory Olive
- Central Mine Action Office (est. 1994; UN)
- Consejo Mundial de Artes Y Oficios (Spanish: World Council of Arts and Crafts)
- Contract Management Assistance Officer (NASA)
- Country Music Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Court-Martial Appointing Order
- Central Maine Apartment Owners Association (Waterville, ME)
- Casualty and Mortuary Affairs Operation Center
- Cancer Molecular Analysis Project (US NIH)