What does CMTA stand for?
CMTA stands for California Manufacturers & Technology Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMTA
We have 29 other meanings of CMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Customary Marine Tenure
- Customer Management and Technology (Sprint)
- Cut, Make & Trim (price term used in garment industry)
- Cybermedia Technologies, Inc.
- Cyberterra Mean Time (virtual realm)
- Charcot Marie Tooth International United Kingdom
- Central Mechanical Transport and Stores Depot (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Canadian Mining Technology Network (MMS Canada)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal, Type 2D
- California Municipal Treasurers Association
- Canadian Massage Therapist Alliance
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Austin, Texas)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal
- Christian Music Trade Association
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association (Essex, CT)
- Cross-Media Technologies and Applications
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association of Australia (disease education)
- California-Mexico Trade Assistance Centers