It costs schools less than $10 to print an 800-page text," Brian Bridges of the California Learning Resource Network tells JS.
What does CLRN stand for?
CLRN stands for California Learning Resource Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLRN
We have 2 other meanings of CLRN in our Acronym Attic
- Cross London Rail Links Ltd
- Cross London Rail Links Limited
- Cacapon and Lost Rivers Land Trust (West Virginia)
- Classical Linear Regression Model (econometrics)
- Cook, Little, Rosenblatt, and Manson (law firm; Manchester, NH)
- Cottagelink Rental Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Lake and Reservoir Management Association
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center (Webster, TX)
- Contact Lens Related Microbial Keratitis
- Chemical Laboratory Response Network
- Coalition of Little Rock Neighborhoods (Little Rock, AR)
- Community Legal Resources Network
- Comprehensive Local Research Network (National Institute for Health Research; UK)
- Campaign for Labour Representation in Northern Ireland
- Corporation of London Record Office
- Corps Light Railway Officer
- Canterbury Land Rover Owners Club Inc. (Canterbury, New Zealand)
- College Loan Repayment Program (US Military)
- Command Logistics Review Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
a national leader in K-12 and adult education assessment solutions, has announced that its premiere Web-based classroom writing assessment solution Writing Roadmap(TM) has been reviewed and approved by the California Learning Resource Network (CLRN).