Under terms of the licensing deal, Westlaw users can now access databases from ALM's National Law Journal Litigation Services division, including: Blue Sheet Publications, offering jury verdict research from Texas; New York Jury Verdict Reporter; and, California Jury Verdicts Weekly, Confidential Report for Attorneys, Tri-Service Weekly Jury Verdict Report and Verdictum Juris for the state of California.
What does CJVW stand for?
CJVW stands for California Jury Verdicts Weekly (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Continuing Joint Venture
- Contract Joint Venture
- Cooperative Joint Venture
- Core Jitter Virtual Clock
- Continental Journal of Veterinary Science (Nigeria)
- Christen Jonge Vrouwen Federatie (Dutch: Young Women's Christian Federation)
- Canadian Jewish Virtual Museum and Archives (Canada)
- Colorado Jewish Venture Philanthropy Fund
- Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research
- Conventional Josephson Voltage Standard (electricity)
- Central Jersey Volkswagen Society (Flagtown, NJ)
- Chippenham Johnston-Willis Medical Center (Virginia)
- Cigar Jazz Wine (nightclub; China)
- Connecticut Junior Women, Inc.
- Coplanar Joined Wing
- Continental Journal of Water, Air and Soil Pollution (Nigeria)
- Columbia Journal of World Business
- Certified JBoss Web Developer
- Canadian Journal of Women and the Law
- Chin Jurn Wor Ping (Moving Forward For Peace)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Law Journal publishes such related titles as New York Jury Reporter, California Jury Verdicts Weekly and Texas Blue Sheets.