Major funding for the new report was provided by the California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops (CISSC) at Cal Poly.
What does CISSC stand for?
CISSC stands for California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops (San Luis Obispo, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISSC
We have 1 other meaning of CISSC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Information Systems Security INFOSEC Technical Services
- Cayman Islands Security Services Association
- Centres d'Information et de Soins de Santé Ambulatoires (French: Mobile Information and Healthcare Centers)
- Certificate In Systematic Skills Acquisition
- China International School Sports Association
- Committee of Intelligence and Security Services of Africa (African Union)
- Computer Information Systems Student Association
- Conference on Imaging Science Systems and Applications
- Consorzio Intercomunale Servizi Socio Assistenziali
- Consulting, Information and Shared Services Branch (Canada)
- Central Information Systems Storage Center (US FEMA)
- Communities in Schools of South Carolina, Inc.
- Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education
- International Joint Conferences on Computer Information and Systems Sciences and Engineering
- Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education - Asia Pacific
- Centre for the Interdisciplinary Study of Sexuality and Gender in Europe (UK)
- Center for International Scholarship in School Libraries (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center for International and Security Studies at Maryland
- Communicators and Information Systems Submariner (Australia)
- Canadian Information Security Support Network (National Research Council Institute for Information Technology; Canada)