Bur according to the California Independent Petroleum Association, which represents small producers, one-sixth of all production in the state is derived from stripper wells producing 10 barrels or less per day.
What does CIPA stand for?
CIPA stands for California Independent Petroleum Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIPA
We have 74 other meanings of CIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Customs Information Papers (trade)
- Computer-Integrated Product-Costing System
- Capital Investment Program - Database
- International Potato Center-East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific
- Continuous Improvement Process Leveraging Ideas for Tomorrow
- CDK (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase)-Interacting Protein 1
- COP1-Interactive (Caspase-1 dominant-negative inhibitor pseudo-ICE) Protein 1
- International Cooperation for Integration of Prepress, Press, and Postpress (now CIP4)
- CDC42 (Cell Division Control Protein 42) Interacting Protein 4
- International Cooperation for Integration of Processes in Prepress, Press, and Postpress (formerly CIP3)
- California Information Practices Act
- Camera & Imaging Products Association
- Canadian Information Productivity Awards
- Canadian Insolvency Practitioners Association
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association
- Center for International Programs Abroad (Emory University)
- Certified Identity Protection Advisor (Identity Management Institute)
- Certified Insurance Premium Auditor (certification)
- Certified Islamic Professional Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Patent Agents
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major donors to the collaborative include Exaro Energy, BreitBurn Energy, David McNabb Construction, Santa Maria Pacific, Underground Energy, Venoco, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Andre Morris & Buttery, California Independent Petroleum Association, E&B Natural Resources Management Company, Plains Exploration & Production Company, Western States Petroleum Association, Barnett Cox & Associates and Kenai Drilling.
The 700-member California Independent Petroleum Association, Yorba Linda, with a staff of seven, cultivates a reputation as the West Coast's source for petroleum price information by charting crude oil prices from all companies to which their members sell.
Washburn currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the California Independent Petroleum Association.
Gilbert was the Director of Environmental and Public Affairs for the California Independent Petroleum Association (CIPA).
SOURCE California Independent Petroleum Association
CO: California Independent Petroleum Association ST: California, Alaska IN: OIL SU:
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Members of the California Independent Petroleum Association (CIPA) today hailed a decision by the U.