A report from the California Hospital Association found that 844 clinical lab scientists will be eligible for retirement by 2015, but the state graduates only about 125 CLS students per year.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for California Hospital Association (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- Channel 3 (band)
- Methylated Bovine Serum Albumin
- Methyl Chloride
- Acetic Acid (chemistry)
- Curvilinear Hydrodynamics in 3 Dimensions
- Methane, Natural Gas (chemistry; carbon atom surrounded by 4 hydrogen atoms)
- CH-47 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- California Health Advocates
- California Healthcare Association
- Call Handling Agent
- Cambridge Housing Authority (Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Healthcare Association
- Canadian Historical Association
- Canadian Hockey Association
- Canadian Hydrogen Association (now Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association)
- Capital Health Authority (Canada)
- Cardiovascular Hospitals of America (Wichita, KS)
- Caribbean Hotel Association
- Catholic Health Association of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The California Hospital Association (CHA) has named Sherman L.
In my experience, boards have typically been pretty hands-off in reviewing and approving bylaws; normally they'll approve what's in front of them," says O'Connell, who has written bylaws for the California Hospital Association.
and worked as a consultant for the California Medical Association and the California Hospital Association.