uk Volkswagen Group of America, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), is introducing 16 units of Passat Lingyu vehicles in fleet demonstrations at the California Fuel Cell Partnership in Sacramento, California.
What does CaFCP stand for?
CaFCP stands for California Fuel Cell Partnership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Services
- California Association for Family Child Care (Emeryville, CA)
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Call Centre
- Coordinated Access for Child Care (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Currently Accurate, Full and Complete Declaration
- Canadian Association for Cooperative Education (Ontario)
- Caribbean-Americans for Community Involvement (Royal Palm Beach, FL)
- Certificate of the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America
- Class Act Federal Credit Union
- Corporate America Family Credit Union (Mountain View, CA)
- Cash Available for Distribution
- Central Arkansas Family Dentistry (North Little Rock)
- Comptrollers (Automatic Message) Accounting Format Description
- Computer Aided Fashion Design (software; Wing Hang Tang)
- Computer-Aided Fixture Design
- Connecticut Appliance and Fireplace Distributors LLC (Southington, CT)
- Chicago Area FileMaker Developers Association
- Coordination de l'Accueil des Familles Demandeuses d'Asile (French: Coordination of the Reception of Asylum-Seeking Families; est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A more likely scenario is what is emerging in California, where some 38 independent hydrogen fuel stations are located around the state as part of a network created by the nonprofit California Fuel Cell Partnership, a consortium of automakers, state and federal agencies and other parties interested in furthering hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
NISSAN is furthering its commitment to fuel cell vehicle development by joining the California Fuel Cell Partnership.
The desire to test fuel-cell cars under real-life conditions is one reason Honda decided to join DaimlerChrysler in the California Fuel Cell Partnership.
The California Fuel Cell Partnership (CFCP) recently held its third annual "Cruisin' Southern Cal" fuel cell vehicle (FCV) road rally in Diamond Bar, CA.