Engaging California's young people like this encourages their positive and healthy development and empowers them to become active leaders," said Jim Kooler, California Friday Night Live Partnership Director.
What does CFNLP stand for?
CFNLP stands for California Friday Night Live Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute
- Center for Narkotika Indsats (Danish: Center for Narcotics Effort)
- Christ for the Nations Institute (Dallas, TX, USA)
- Christ for the Nations, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Community Foundation for Northern Ireland (social injustice opposition)
- Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana
- Canadian Forces National Investigation Service
- Christ for the Nations Japan (est. 1985)
- Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Canada)
- Clothed Female Nude Male
- Community Foundation for Northeast Michigan
- Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi (Hernando, MS)
- Charter Friends National Network
- Clubul Fotografic Nufarul Oradea (Romanian: Photo Art Gallery of Oradea)
- Colorado Federation of Nursing Organizations
- Community Foundation of the North Okanagan (Canada)
- Center for Food and Nutrition Policy
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Christy Farm Nature Preserve (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The young people involved represent California Friday Night Live Partnership, Students Making a Community Change, and California Youth Council, all groups formed to tackle underage drinking.
Representatives from the Attorney General's Office, the Departments of Alcohol and Drug Programs, Alcoholic Beverage Control, Education, the California Highway Patrol, the California National Guard, the California Friday Night Live Partnership and EMT Associates, Inc.
California Secretary of Business, Transportation and Housing Traci Stevens joined California Highway Patrol Deputy Commissioner Ramona Prieto and leaders from the California Friday Night Live Partnership and Allstate to unveil the grant Tuesday in West Sacramento.
The Fresno Police Department joined area leaders, Allstate and the California Friday Night Live Partnership of Tulare County to unveil Youth-to-Youth: Driving the Change.
California Friday Night Live Partnership, $96,050 (for teen driving safety) -- California Institute of Mathematics and Science, $94,500 (for access to higher education) -- Dominican University of California, $95,495 (for access to higher education) -- Brotherhood Crusades, $100,000 (for disaster preparedness) -- Environmental Charter High School, $100,000 (for disaster preparedness)