The California Dried Plum Board provided the dried plums for the study, as well as some funding to measure markers of oxidative stress.
What does CDPB stand for?
CDPB stands for California Dried Plum Board (est. 1952; Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDPB
We have 1 other meaning of CDPB in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Deafened Persons Association
- Capture Division Packet Access
- Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance (Canada)
- Comité Départementale de Prévention de l'Alcoolisme (French: Departmental Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism)
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (UK)
- Convention Démocratique des Peuples Africains - Branche Togolaise (French: Democratic Convention of the African Peoples - Togolese Branch)
- Child Development Policy Advisory Committee (California)
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
- Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services
- Comité Directeur pour le Patrimoine Culturel et le Paysage (French: Steering Committee for Cultural Heritage and Landscape)
- City Daily Photo Blog
- Communicable Disease Prevention Branch (Georgia)
- Crime and Disorder Partnership Board (London, UK)
- Canadian Decompression and Pain Center (Ontario and British Columbia, Canada)
- Capital District Psychiatric Center (Albany, New York)
- Caribbean Data Processing Center
- Carter-Chan Dance Performance Center (New Zealand)
- Cascade Doberman Pinscher Club (Snohomish County, Washington)
- Certified Design Psychology Coach
- Children Deprived of Parental Care (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NATIONAL FINALISTS: Northeast Beef Promotion Initiative--A Project of the Cattlemens' Beef Board / In-house RBC Royal Bank / AdFarm National Sunflower Association / The Odney Advertising Agency California Dried Plum Board / Ketchum, Inc.
The study investigating the effects of prunes on bone-density is being funded by USDA and in part by the California Dried Plum Board.