METHODS: Data were obtained from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health's Sentinel Event Notification System for Occupational Risks--Pesticides program and the California Department of Pesticide Regulation.
What does CDPR stand for?
CDPR stands for California Department of Pesticide Regulation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPR
We have 8 other meanings of CDPR in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Donnees de la Physique des Plasmas (French: Data Center of Physics of Plasmas)
- Chemical Development Pilot Plant (Janssen Pharma in Geel, Belgium)
- Children's Data Processing Program (West Virginia)
- Christian Democratic Peoples' Party (Moldova)
- Chronic Disease Prevention Program (California)
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions (Australia)
- Community Development and Public Policy (Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program; University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Centre for Development Planning Projections and Policies (United Nations)
- Caisse de Dépôt et de Placement du Québec
- California Department of Parks and Recreation (Sacramento, CA)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata, Rhizomelic Form
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Reporter
- Compressor Discharge Pressure Right Engine
- Customer Dial Pulse Receiver
- Contrat de Développement de Pays de Rhône-Alpes
- Communicable Diseases Policy Research Group (Thailand and UK)
- Cirencester Deer Park School (UK)
- Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Colorado Discharge Permit System (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
- Communications Data Processing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACTS: California Department of Pesticide Regulation, www.
Garcia ruled in favor of Pesticide Action Network, Environmental Working Group, Friends of the Earth and Pesticide Watch, who filed suit last June against the California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR).
The analysis also used pesticide use data from 1970-1988 from the California Department of Pesticide Regulation.