Reiter is supervising deputy attorney general for the California Department of Justice.
What does CDOJ stand for?
CDOJ stands for California Department of Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Campus Dog Owners' Group (Purdue University)
- Combat Development Objectives Guide
- Culvert Design and Operation Guide (flood risk design)
- California Department of Health Services (reorganized into Department of Health Care Services and Department of Public Health)
- Colorado Department of Health
- Colorado Division of Housing (Denver, CO)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
- Canyon Del Oro High School (Tucson, Arizona)
- California Department of Insurance
- Client Directed Outcome Informed
- Comprehensive Declarative Object Language (computing science)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Centro Deportivo Olimpico Mexicano (Spanish, Mexican government agency sponsoring olympic participation)
- Certified Data center Operations Manager
- Chemical Demilitarization Operation Manual
- Chromophoric Dissolved Organic Matter
- Clube Desportivos Dos Olivais E Moscavide (Portuguese sports club)
- Colored Dissolved Organic Matter
- Commission Départementale des Objets Mobiliers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concerned with this developing trend, in 1975, the California Department of Justice established a Mexican Liaison Unit (MLU), staffed by one bilingual agent, within the California Bureau of Investigation to assist California law enforcement agencies in addressing Article IV cases and other liaison requests.
Army CFSC, the California Department of Justice, and the Houston Airport System.