Case-patients included two adults and three children who were native Californians, a child who had arrived from Mexico the previous year, and a child who was a native of Texas who had been diagnosed by the California Department of Health Services (5).
What does CDOH stand for?
CDOH stands for California Department of Health Services (reorganized into Department of Health Care Services and Department of Public Health)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOH
We have 1 other meaning of CDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Department of the Environment (Chicago, IL)
- Common Desktop Operating Environment
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management (Microsoft)
- California Department of Finance
- Coded Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- California Division of Oil and Gas
- California Dozer Operators Group (fire department)
- Campus Dog Owners' Group (Purdue University)
- Combat Development Objectives Guide
- Culvert Design and Operation Guide (flood risk design)
- Colorado Department of Health
- Colorado Division of Housing (Denver, CO)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
- Canyon Del Oro High School (Tucson, Arizona)
- California Department of Insurance
- Client Directed Outcome Informed
- California Department of Justice
- Comprehensive Declarative Object Language (computing science)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Memphis (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chow is Epidemiology Unit chief, California Department of Health Services, Sexually Transmitted Disease Control Branch, Berkeley, CA; M.
Vugia(*)([dagger]) (*) California Department of Health Services, Berkeley, California, USA; and ([dagger]) The California Emerging Infections Program, Berkeley, California, USA Dr.