uk The FDIC and the California Department of Finance Institutions have issued a cease and desist order for Tamalpais Bank (NASDAQ: TAMB).
What does CDOF stand for?
CDOF stands for California Department of Finance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Current Status, Desired Status, Obstacles, Cost of Inaction (business growth matrix)
- Contingency DSCS Operational Control System
- Color Doppler Optical Coherence Tomography
- Carlsbad Department of Development (New Mexico)
- Continuous Drop on Demand (printing)
- Croydon District Obedience Dog Club (Melbourne, Australia)
- Certified Diabetes Outpatient Educator (designation)
- Chicago Department of the Environment (Chicago, IL)
- Common Desktop Operating Environment
- Collaboration Data Objects for Exchange Management (Microsoft)
- Coded Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- California Division of Oil and Gas
- California Dozer Operators Group (fire department)
- Campus Dog Owners' Group (Purdue University)
- Combat Development Objectives Guide
- Culvert Design and Operation Guide (flood risk design)
- California Department of Health Services (reorganized into Department of Health Care Services and Department of Public Health)
- Colorado Department of Health
- Colorado Division of Housing (Denver, CO)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Department of Finance says that 175,000 jobs - about 16% of all jobs in Santa Clara County, the heart of the Valley - were lost between 2000 and 2002.
The California Department of Finance is gearing up for an audit of a community college program that allows high school students to earn college credit.