Golightly's action is particularly remarkable considering that the California Department of Child Support Services, which supervises the CSSD, issued a report in January that contradicts any possible rationale for this campaign.
What does CDCSS stand for?
CDCSS stands for California Department of Child Support Services (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCSS
- Combat Display & Control System
- Computerized Data Collection System
- Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
- Configuration Design Computing System
- Consolidated Debt Collection System
- Continuous Dynamic Channel Selection
- Customer Depot Complaint System
- Citizen Diplomacy Council of San Diego
- Canadian Display & Combat System Interface
- Capital District Coalition for Sex Offender Management
- Capital District Council for the Social Studies of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Center for Dynamics and Control of Smart Structures (Multidisciplinary University Research Initiatives Program of the Army Research Office; Harvard University, University of Maryland, and Boston University)
- Continuous Digital Coded Squelch System (radio)
- Community Development Corporation of South Texas (McAllen, TX)
- Cayuga Dressage and Combined Training (horses; New York)
- Centre for Developmental Cancer Therapeutics (Melbourne, Australia)
- Commonwealth Dressage and Combined Training Association (Haymarket, VA)
- Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
- Common Display Console Upgrade
- Communicable Disease Control Unit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent figures from the California Department of Child Support Services indicate that title companies, which serve as the primary source for the collection of child support liens filed against real property, helped recover more than $49 million in delinquent payments during the 2006-07 Fiscal Year.
In fact, a March 2003 Urban Institute study commissioned by the California Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) found that "most noncustodial parents appear to be served by 'substitute' service, rather than personal service, which suggests that noncustodial parents may not know that they have been served.
The California Department of Child Support Services (CDCSS) today announced its annual Responsible Fatherhood football campaign featuring the theme, "Time Out for Fatherhood
The California Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) has received a $50,000 federal outreach grant to assist in improving child support services in Los Angeles County's Hispanic communities, DCSS Director Curt Child announced today.