He has been active with the California Cooperative HEDIS Reporting Initiative, the Pacific Business Group on Health's Health Service Advisory Committee, the California Association of Health Plans, the Next Generation Tobacco Control Alliance, and the Stanford-Sierra Medical Necessity Decision-Making project.
What does CCHRI stand for?
CCHRI stands for California Cooperative HEDIS Reporting Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCHRI
We have 2 other meanings of CCHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Casey Creek Horse Rescue and Adoption (Casey Creek, KY)
- Central Coast Human Resource Association (California)
- Chester County Human Resources Association (Exton, PA)
- Chicago Committee on High Rise Buildings (Illinois)
- Coordinating Council for Human Rights in Bangladesh
- Catholic Charities Housing Resource Center (St. Louis, MO)
- Cold Climate Housing Research Center
- Centre for Citizenship and Human Rights Education (University of Leeds; Leeds, UK)
- Canadian Council for Human Resources in the Environment Industry
- California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative
- Computerized Criminal History Record Information (Pennsylvania)
- Corpus Christi Human Resource Management Association (Texas)
- Cuban Commission for Human Rights and National Reconciliation
- Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- Consolidated Criminal History Reporting System (Williamsburg, VA)
- Child Care Human Resources Sector Council (Canada)
- Continuous Combined Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences (Concord, NC)
- California College for Health Sciences
- Calvin Christian High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
The news report was about a California Cooperative HEDIS Reporting Initiative study.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 25, 1996--Aetna Health Plans (AHP) of San Diego marked an average improvement of 20 percent in six quality performance measures, as reported by California Cooperative HEDIS Reporting Initiative (CCHRI).