According to the California Cars Initiative (CalCars), which promotes plug-in hybrids, Americans recharging their plug-ins via a regular 120V outlet should expect to pay about $1 per gallon equivalent.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for California Cars Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Christ Church of Hamilton and Wenham (Hamilton, MA)
- Citizen Committee for Human Welfare (rural development)
- Citizens' Clearinghouse for Hazardous Waste
- Center for Community Health and Well Being
- Chicano Cable Hot Wired News Network
- Center for California Health Workforce Studies
- Chung Cheng High Yishun (Singapore)
- Community Coalition for Healthy Youth (Ithaca, NY)
- Cable Constructors, Inc.
- Cable Consulting International
- California Compensation Institute
- California Correctional Institution (Tehachapi, CA)
- California Criminalistics Institute (California Department of Justice Forensic Science training institute in Sacramento, CA)
- Call Center India (est. 2002)
- Call Centers International
- Call Charge Indication (European ISDN)
- Callable Convertible Instruments
- Calle's Custom Icons
- CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) Citation Index
- Cámara Colombiana de la Infraestructura (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Felix Kramer, founder of the California Cars Initiative, called Toyota's announcement "stunning and very welcome.
Felix Kramer of the California Cars Initiative (CCI), a non-profit dedicated to promoting plug-ins, called Toyota's announcement "stunning and very welcome," and says that these vehicles will be the cleanest practical cars on the road in a world where gas stations dot just about every intersection.
Convincing the public that plug-in hybrids are the way of the future is the challenge of a loose network of advocacy groups led by the California Cars Initiative (CalCars).