The bill is sponsored by the California Association of Naturopathic Physicians, which has launched a grassroots advocacy campaign to promote the bill and fight for its passage.
What does CANP stand for?
CANP stands for California Association of Naturopathic Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANP
We have 23 other meanings of CANP in our Acronym Attic
- Committee to Ascribe a Nautical Origin to Everything
- Creative and Natural Outdoor Experience (Canada)
- City of Seattle Native American Employees (Seattle, WA)
- Canadian Oil
- Canadian Oil Low Acid
- Controller Area Network, the Open Communication Solution Dissemination Project
- Canadian Open Source Education and Research
- Canadian Auroral Network for the Open Unified Study (array of ground-based space weather observatories)
- Canadian NOTices to Airmen
- California Association for Nurse Practitioners (Sacramento, CA)
- Campaign against Nuclear Power (Australia)
- Canister Purge (automotive valve)
- Civil Aircraft Notification Procedure (UK)
- Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Cordillera Azul National Park (Peru)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 2 (gene)
- Calcium-Activated Neutral Protease 3 (gene)
- Constant Angle Non Precision Approach (aviation)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief