At least 24 people treated between May 2004 and August 2005 received 20 percent more radiation than they should have had due to a calibration error.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Calibration Error
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Caballeros del Zodiaco (Spanish: World Knights of the Zodiac; TV show)
- Calmidazolium Chloride
- Chevaliers du Zodiaque (French: Knights of the Zodiac; Japanese comic)
- Community Development Zone (various locations)
- Controlled Decking Zone (labor safety)
- Croissance Demographique Zéro (French: Zero Population Growth)
- (USN Rating) Construction Electrician
- Air Post- special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Cache Enable
- Calendar Era
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three surfaces are used for the purpose of elimination of calibration errors occurring by angular biases of the spindle during its rotation.
From the so-called gradient theory of the emergence of the thermovoltage, which is described in a simplified way below, conclusions can be drawn concerning the calibration errors that can arise in the case of an external recalibration of inhomogeneous thermocouples.
The impact of calibration error in medical decision making, May 2004.
EGasStation (Team Valley) The company uses patented software to produce data that highlights very small petrol pump calibration errors which can then be used to pinpoint leaks in the system, helping petrol station owners improve margins and reduce environmental risks.