PerkinElmer will build upon its vast portfolio of food safety and quality testing across the development and production processes, by adding Perten s analysis platforms, along with its major food quality calibration database.
What does CDB stand for?
CDB stands for Calibration Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDB
We have 131 other meanings of CDB in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Defence Auxiliary Unit (Singapore Civil Defence Force)
- Compatible Data Acquisition Unit
- Catholic Doctors Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Cavernous Sinus Dural Arteriovenous Shunt
- Coeliac Disease Awareness Week (Australia)
- Coordinated Data Analysis Workshop
- Cumulative Damage Arrhenius-Weibull (reliability model)
- California Desert Air Working Group (conference)
- Compact Directed Acyclic Word Graph
- Cake Decorating Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the followup, the researchers developed a local calibration database for the Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide using data from the North Carolina Department of Transportation's (NCDOT) pavement management system.
Press settings can be loaded automatically for initial jobs out of the press' calibration database, and for repeat jobs from the job memory.