During surveys, I have seen items that require calibration and have stickers or labels that are damaged, incorrectly installed, or just plain missing.
What does CALIBR stand for?
CALIBR stands for Calibration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Central America Leadership Initiative (Panama City, Panama)
- Centro de Ayuda Legal Para Inmigrantes (Spanish: Legal Aid Center for Immigrants; Santa Clara, CA)
- Chromophore-Assisted Laser Inactivation
- Compulsory Automobile Liability Insurance
- Consortium of Arid Lands Institutions
- Content Area Literacy Instruction (various organizations)
- Covert Action Laser Illuminator (feature of EO/IR sensor)
- Causal Calculi Based on Nets
- Convention on Automation of Libraries in Education and Research
- Center for Accelerated Learning, Innovation, and Competitiveness (Heilbronn, Germany)
- Centro de Asistencia Legal de Incidencia Contra la Corrupción (Guatemala, Central América)
- Context-Based, Adaptive, Lossless Image Coder
- Calorimeter for the Linear Collider Experiment
- California Instrument Company
- Cape Library Co-operative (South Africa)
- Carrier Availability Logistics Integration Coordinator
- Child Abuse Listening Coordination Center
- Computer Assisted-Language Instruction Consortium
- Computer Aided Learning in Engineering and Education (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calibration Manager PDA (Personal Data Assistant) from Blue Mountain Quality Resources is the latest member of the Calibration Manager product line.
In response to these sorts of pressures, gauge suppliers have had to broaden product lines by adding new sensors, developing more automatic calibration routines, and beefing up documentation capabilities.
It can be used to determine the confidence levels the user has in the results and whether the calibration frequency of the measurement device is adequate.