125[degrees]C over its calibrated range of 16[degrees]C to 24[degrees]C and measures humidity to [plus or minus]1.
What does CR stand for?
CR stands for Calibrated Range (temperature measuring device accuracy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CR
We have 144 other meanings of CR in our Acronym Attic
- Coupled Quantum Wells
- Customer Quality Window
- Combined Qualified Weapons Instructors Course
- Content Query Web Part (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Congressional Quarterly Weekly Report
- Chongqing Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
- Constrained Quartet Zeta (Basis Set)
- CAD Room (Met Police, London)
- Cadet Regulation
- Cajal-Retzius (cells)