137,346 Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers, Calgary.
What does CMCN stand for?
CMCN stands for Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCN
We have 3 other meanings of CMCN in our Acronym Attic
- Canine Monocyte Conditioned Medium
- Chisos Mining Co. Motel (Terlingua, TX)
- Comprehensive Medicaid Case Management
- Confederation de la Cooperation, de la Mutualite et du Credit Maritimes (French: Confederation of Cooperation, Self-aid and Maritime Credit)
- Critical Measurements and Countermeasures Program
- Master Chief Construction Mechanic (Naval Rating)
- College of Mass Communications and Media Arts (Southern Illinois University at Carbondale)
- Central Michigan Community Mental Health Services
- Cape May County Multiple Listing Service
- Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Certified Managed Care Nurse
- Cheshire and Merseyside Cardiac Network (England, UK)
- Constructionman, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Corangamite Managed Clinical Network (Australia)
- Correctional Medicine Consultation Network (University of California, San Francisco)
- Centre Médico Chirurgical Obstétrique (French: Surgical Obstetrics Medical Center)
- Certified Managed Care Organization (Minnesota)
- Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (various universities)
- Civil Military Co-Ordination (EU)
- Classified Material Control Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data presented resulted from a participatory action research project implemented by the Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers (CMCN) with funding support from the Calgary Community Adult Learning Association (C-CALA).
113,635 Calgary Mennonite Centre for Newcomers, Calgary.