The armillary sundial was recently built and placed at the Calgary Zoo as a 100th anniversary project for the Calgary Horticultural Society, and the Zoo's gazebo is one of Calgary's top locations for garden weddings.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Calgary Horticultural Society (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 448 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (stock symbol)
- Cabcalor Hoofcare Specialist
- Cabinet for Health Services (Kentucky)
- Cabrini High School
- Cactus High School
- Cadillac High School (Michigan)
- Calaveras High School (California)
- Caldwell High School (various cities)
- Caledonia High School (Caledonia, MI, USA)
- Calexico High School (Calexico, CA)
- Calgary Humane Society (Canada)
- California High School (San Ramon, CA)
- California Historical Society
- California Horticultural Society
- Calumet High School (Calumet, Michigan)
- Cameron High School (West Virginia)
- Campbell High School (Litchfield, NH)
- Campbellsville High School (Kentucky)
- Campus Health Service
- Can't Hit Stuff (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burrows, founder of the Calgary Horticultural Society, and the CPR completed a branch rail line into Victoria Park along the river, primarily for use by livestock associations.
The armillary sundial was built in 2008 and placed at the Calgary Zoo as a 100th anniversary project for the Calgary Horticultural Society, and the Zoo's gazebo is one of Calgary's top locations for garden weddings.