The Society wishes to acknowledge a generous grant from the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede that enabled us to publish this special edition, and to Dick Reuser at Unicorn Graphics for providing the colour covers.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Calgary Exhibition and Stampede (Calgary, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Crew Emergency Return Vehicle
- Centre d'Etude et de Recherches Vétérinaires et Agrochimiques
- Configurable Environment for Robust Vision in Industrial Processes
- Community Emergency Resources and Vital Services (Oregon)
- Certified Expert Resume Writer (Professional Resume Writing and Research Association)
- Cerulean Warbler (bird species)
- Compost Education and Resources for Western Agriculture
- Crown Estate Review Working Group (UK)
- C-bit Errored Seconds
- Cabin Electronic System (Rockwell)
- Calvert Education Services
- Canadian Environmental Solutions
- Candelaria Elementary School (Philippines, Province of Quezon)
- Card Establishment Services, Inc (now FDMS North / CardNet)
- Career and Employment Services
- Carretera a El Salvador (Spanish: Road to El Salvador)
- Carrier Ethernet Services
- Cat Eye Syndrome
- Catholic Education Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Calgary Exhibition and Stampede (CE&S) is a volunteer-supported nonprofit organization that preserves and promotes Western heritage and values.
DUST off those spurs and squeeze into those Wrangler jeans, the annual Calgary Exhibition and Stampede is back from this Friday until July 15.
The Calgary Exhibition and Stampede was established as a unique event in the decade following its first extravaganza in 1923.
This year's Jake Wittmer Research Award went to: * Mapping Our Future Hilary McMeekin Calgary Exhibition and Stampede Calgary, Alberta After 20 years of planning, the nonprofit Calgary Exhibition and Stampede (CE&S) is moving ahead with the development of a multi-use community park.
New leases were periodically signed between the City and the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede (as the company became known in 1933).