Alabama Junior Academy of Science Posters ACTINOMYCIN D AND ETHIDIUM BROMIDE BOUND TO CALF THYMUS DNA.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Calf Thymus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre Syndicale du Zinc et du Cadmium (French: Zinc and Cadmium Union Chamber)
- Cesky Svaz Zpracovatelu Masa (Czech: Czech Union of Processors)
- Chymotrypsin-Solubilized Zona Protein
- Cable Telemetry
- Cable Tray
- Cable Tunnel
- Cable, Test
- Cadet in Training (Texas A&M Corps of Cadets)
- Calendar Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The detection of anti-nucleosome antibodies was done by ELISA using nucleosomes extracted from calf thymus chromatin as antigen (Inova Diagnostics Inc, USA).
Materials Highly polymerized calf thymus DNA Sodium salt (7% sodium content) was purchased from Genei Chemical Co.
The researchers looked at calf thymus DNA, deposited from a potassium chloride solution onto a graphite surface.
2]D and tritiated tracer to its nuclear receptor isolated from calf thymus was introduced in the mid-1980s (3).
Glucocorticoid receptor binding to calf thymus DNA.