Decisions of the Ogra regarding CNG sector taken during last few calendar weeks are legally debatable, said Dr.
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Calendar Week
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Coachella Valley Yoga Teachers Association (California)
- Cucumber Vein Yellowing Virus
- Central Volcanic Zone (geology)
- College Voor Ziekenhuisvoorzieningen
- College Voor Zorgverzekeringen
- Combattants de la Vente Zoraï (French gaming clan)
- Computer Vertriebs Zentrum (German: Computer Sales Center)
- Continuous Viewing Zone (Hubble Space Telescope; US NASA)
- Cable & Wireless plc. (telecommunications company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, agency workers now have the same rights as employees if they have worked for 12 continuous calendar weeks with the same hirer, in the same role.
The first quarter of 2011 was better than most first quarters due to the extra calendar week," said Shane Rau, director of Semiconductors: Personal Computing research at IDC.
After the Christmas holidays of 2007, the Government returned to work on January 30, 2008, after an extraordinary 41 day recess - almost six calendar weeks.
Dividend payable to the holders of H shares of the Company will be calculated in Renminbi and paid in Hong Kong dollars based on the following formula: Dividends in Hong Kong dollars =Dividend in Renminbi / Average mean price in Hong Kong dollars published daily by the People's Bank of China over a period of one calendar week prior to the AGM* The average mean price in Hong Kong dollars published daily by the People's Bank of China over a period of one calendar week prior to the AGM* is RMB 0.
Each share that EVN will transfer to the employees will have a value corresponding to 90% of the average share price at the end of the daily trading in the period between the 27th and the 30th calendar week of 2011.
The right to equal treatment will not apply until an agency worker has undertaken the same role, whether on one or more assignments, with the same hirer for 12 continuous calendar weeks.