The delivery date is the proposal of the participants in calendar days, not - less than one calendar day and no more than five calendar days of receipt of a written request from the Employer.
What does CD stand for?
CD stands for Calendar Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CD
We have 293 other meanings of CD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Coastal Zone Assessment and Remote Sensing (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Commerciele Club Zuid Friesland (Dutch: Commercial Club of South Jersey)
- Capri Club Zuid-Holland (Dutch car club)
- Command and Conquer: Zero Hour (computer game)
- Centre for Coastal Zone Management (University of Aberdeen; UK)
- Coupled Cohesive Zone Model (mechanics)
- Cross Club Zueri Oberland (German)
- Cataract, Congenital Zonular, with Sutural Opacities
- Cable Duct
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main point of contention is the number of days of annual leave and there is argument on whether it should be 30 calendar days or 30 working days.
In accordance with the effective Election Code, the parliamentary elections are announced by the President no earlier than 75 calendar days and no later than 60 calendar days in advance of the date of the elections.
Count off 18 calendar days before 17 Apr, the scheduled semiannual date.
Listen Calendar Days The Rocket Summer If only all 19-year-olds had as much energy and conscientiousness as Bryce Avary.
the SEC proposed to shorten the filing deadlines for certain companies from 45 to 30 calendar days after period end for quarterly reports and from 90 to 60 calendar days after fiscal year end for annual reports.
So people had seven months to prepare for the loss of 10 calendar days coming up that October.
The final rule requires financial institutions to provisionally credit an account within 10 business days (rather than 20) and leaves in place the 90 calendar day period to complete the investigation of an alleged error.