What does C/E stand for?
C/E stands for Calculated-to-Experimental (value or ratio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/E
We have 138 other meanings of C/E in our Acronym Attic
- Control Data
- Cup-to-Disc Ratio (ophthalmology)
- Clean/Dry/Intact (incision site)
- Condition/Decision Coverage
- Communications/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Manager
- Configuration/Data Management Plan
- Continuous/Discrete Time