2] calcium oxalate monohydrate (COM) in presence or absence of 10, 50, 100 or 200 [micro]g/mL KE.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Culture of Learning, Teaching and Service (South Africa)
- Company Team Level Tactical Simulation
- Central Ohio Linux User Group
- Colima Warbler (bird species)
- Column Width (HTML)
- Community of Our Lady of Walsingham (women's religious order; England, UK)
- Cooper & Oshtemo Locomotive Works (Avon, IN)
- Columbia Yacht Club (Chicago, Illinois)
- Caribbean OnLine Yellow Pages
- Cabinet of Ministers
- Campers on Mission
- Captain of Marines
- Center for Optics Manufacturing
- Center Of Mass
- Central Office Module
- Centre d'Océanologie de Marseille (French: Oceanology Center of Marseilles; Marseilles, France)
- Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts video game)
- Change of Mission
- Change Order Master
- Character-Oriented Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
Variability of protein content in calcium oxalate monohydrate stones.
Because the monohydrate form may be the only form seen early or at any time during the course of the episode, familiarity with the microscopic features of calcium oxalate monohydrate crystals is important.