2], which inhibits the deposition of calcium fluoride [Lagerlof et al.
What does CaF2 stand for?
CaF2 stands for Calcium Fluoride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Culture and Animals Foundation
- Currency Adjustment Factor (freight)
- Curriculum Action Form (academics)
- Customer Acquisition Form
- Customer Authority Form
- Cyprus Airsports Federation
- Cystadenofibroma (benign tumor)
- Czech Air Force
- CCR4 (Carbon Catabolite Repressor Protein)-Associative Factor 1
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- California Alfalfa and Forage Association
- California Ancient Forest Alliance
- Canadian Airborne Forces Association
- Canadian Arab Friendship Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Freediving and Apnea
- Canadian Australian Football Association
- Canadian Friends of Aniquem (child burn victims charity)
- Capital Area Families for Adoption
- Capital Area Franchise Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the influence of an additional inorganic particle on the foaming behavior was investigated by adding calcium fluoride particles in amounts of 5 and 10 wt% to the FEP 2 melt containing the chemical blowing agent.
Fluorspar, also known as fluorite, is calcium fluoride (CaF).
Calcium fluoride from wastewater is collected and reused to make cement.
It penetrates tissues readily and combines with calcium to form insoluble calcium fluoride.
But since glass absorbs more UV radiation as the wavelength shrinks, stepper makers have begun using nonabsorbing crystals such as calcium fluoride in the machine's optical components.