What does CCHLB stand for?
CCHLB stands for Calcium Channel, Neuronal Dihydropyridine-Sensitive, Beta Subunit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Canadian Cyber Hockey League
- Center for Community Health Leadership (Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Central Canada Hockey League
- Cercle Culturel et Historique de Leudelange (Leudelange, Luxembourg)
- Cercle de Conférences et d'Histoire Locale (French: Circle Conference and Local History; cultural association)
- China Container Holdings Ltd.
- Christchurch City Holdings Limited (New Zealand)
- Citizens Concerned for Human Life (Albany, NY)
- Communauté de Communes de la Haute Lande (French: Community of Communes of the Haute Lande; Labouheyre, France)
- Cytochrome C Heme Lyase
- Canadian College of Humanitarian Medicine (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Council of Homeopathic Medicine
- Catching The Complexity of Hair Motion
- Centre Culturel Haut-Marnais (French)
- Century Campus Housing Management
- Certificate in Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chercheurs Canadiens en Histoire Militaire (French: Canadian Military History Group)
- Cherokee County Historical Museum
- Christian Country Helps Ministries
- Chronic Chagasic Miocardiopathy