While calcium carbide jabs are administered to ripen the fruits quickly, copper sulphates are used to artificially colour several edibles.
What does CaC2 stand for?
CaC2 stands for Calcium Carbide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CaC2
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting
- Clinical Assessment of Confusion-A (nursing)
- Combined Arms Command - Combat Development
- Connection Admission Control in the Downlink Direction
- Combined Arms Center-Training (US Army)
- Combined Arms Command Training
- Connection Admission Control in the Uplink Direction
- CECOM Acquisition Center - Washington
- Command Acquisition Center - Washington
- Command Acquisition Center Washington
- Combined Arms Command & Control (Army)
- Common Aviation Command and Control System
- California Apprenticeship Coordinators Association
- Cataract, Crystalline Aculeiform or Frosted
- Central Arkansas Cricket Association
- Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Chicago Art Critics Association
- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Classic American Cream Ale (beer brewing)
- Closed Air Circuit Air Cooled
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Windscreens branch manager Richard Bates said he has now discovered the canister was filled with calcium carbide which gives off a flame when activated to light the way for mountaineers and people exploring caves.
The current tragedy has implications for industry-wide problems in both welding and other fields with regards to the shortage of calcium carbide and the extra expenses which will passed on to everyone.
The use of calcium carbide as an alternative energy source provides improved furnace efficiency, increased furnace productivity, reduced costs and a lower carbon footprint of the EAF process, according to Dr.
The plant, owned by the Guangxi Guangwei Chemical Company, mainly produces polyvinyl acetate, calcium carbide and vinyl acetate monomer - chemicals used in making paints, adhesives and coatings, Xinhua said.
The government has decided to impose anti dumping import duties on calcium carbide from China and Malaysia.
The chemical sector in Dubai started off with a small acetylene and calcium carbide plant at Jebel Ali in 1985.