The expression of calcium binding protein 2 showed a 1.
What does CaBP stand for?
CaBP stands for Calcium Binding Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CaBP
We have 14 other meanings of CaBP in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Agents and Agents of Biological Origin
- Chemical And Biological Ordnance
- Cisplatin, Methotrexate, Bleomycin, & Vincristine (chemotherapy regimen)
- Council of American Building Officials
- Cutting Above & Beyond Objections (medical equipment)
- Citizens Against the Beltway Orange Location (Knoxville, TN)
- California Bill of Rights (advocacy)
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (Ohio)
- Commonwealth Advisory Body on Sport (Australia)
- Citizens Against the Burning of Tires (Canada)
- Cameron Ashley Building Products, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Canadian Alliance of British Pensioners (Toronto, Canada)
- Carotid Artery Blood Pressure
- Certificate of the Arab Board of Pediatrics
- Coalition Air Battle Planning
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chinese American Business Professional Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- China Anhui Business Promoting Corp. Ltd.
- Colorado Association of Black Professional Engineers and Scientists
- Cabrillo National Monument (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their topics include physiological processes involving calcium binding proteins, complexes of calcium and other cations with compounds of low molecular weight, the structure and evolution of proteins, and interactions of calcium binding proteins with other metal ions.
2+] becomes bound to calsequestrin (CSQ), which is the major calcium binding protein in the sarcoplasmic reticulum (3).
The S100 protein family: a biochemical and functional overview in novel calcium binding proteins.