In addition to these heart-health nutrients, One-A-Day Cholesterol Plus contains up to 100% of key essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and zinc for healthy joints and bones; beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc to support the immune system; and vitamin B6, vitamin B12, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, biotin and magnesium for physical and mental energy.
What does CMZ stand for?
CMZ stands for Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMZ
We have 14 other meanings of CMZ in our Acronym Attic
- Central Maine Youth Hockey
- Centre for Multicultural Youth Issues (Australia)
- Cookie Mob Yardie Krew (UK)
- Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Key/blacK (4-color ink model used for printing)
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange and Green (6-Color System for printing, aka Hexachrome)
- Comprehensive Multi Year Plan
- Chamber Music Yellow Springs
- Caddo Mills Youth Sports Association (Caddo Mills, TX)
- Canon Mac Youth Soccer Association (Pennsylvania)
- Central Minnesota Youth Soccer Association
- Cape Mountain Zebra (mammal)
- Centraal Meldpunt Zorg (Dutch: Central Care Reporting)
- Channel Migration Zone
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo (Cleveland, OH)
- Contiguous Municipality Zone
- Cougar Mountain Zoo (Washington)
- Crestone Mountain Zen Center (Colorado)
- China Merchants Zhangzhou Development Zone Trenda Solar Energy Ltd. (China Technology Development Group Corporation)
- China Merchants Zhangzhou Development Zone Co., Ltd.
- Calcium Magnesium Zirconium Phosphate