This variability may be due to differences in glucocorticoid and calcitonin receptor expression between lesions and this is an area of current research (8).
What does CTR stand for?
CTR stands for Calcitonin Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTR
We have 254 other meanings of CTR in our Acronym Attic
- Corporation des Thanatologues du Québec (French: Thanatologists Corporation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Critical To Quality
- Cysteine Tryptophylquinone
- Construction Trades Qualifying Board (Jacksonville, FL)
- Construction Training Qualification Program
- Construction Training Quality Program
- Cooperative Tire Qualification Program (US DoD)
- Continuing Training and Qualification Software (US Navy)
- Continuous-Time Quantum Walks
- (USN Rating) Cryptologic Technician (Collection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list of the gene names and their abbreviation were: Calcitonin receptor (CALCR), growth factor receptor-bound protein 10 (Grb10), 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 2A (HTR2A), potassium channel, subfamily K, member 9 (KCNK9), potassium voltage-gated channel, subfamily Q, member 1 (Kcnq1), mesoderm specific transcript homolog (MEST), oxysterol binding protein-like 5 (OSBPL5), protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 9A (PPP1R9A), sarcoglycan, epsilon (Sgce), solute carrier family 22, member 18 (SLC22A18), and ubiquitin protein ligase E3A (UBE3A).
Regulation of small intestinal transit by central nervous calcitonin receptor.