SAN DIEGO - A novel once-daily oral calcitonin tablet hit all of its efficacy and safety end points in a phase III clinical trial for treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Calcitonin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Society of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Christian Schulte Zu Berge (German: Christian Schulte to Mountains; video gaming)
- Chambre Syndicale du Zinc et du Cadmium (French: Zinc and Cadmium Union Chamber)
- Cesky Svaz Zpracovatelu Masa (Czech: Czech Union of Processors)
- Chymotrypsin-Solubilized Zona Protein
- Cable Telemetry
- Cable Tray
- Cable Tunnel
- Cable, Test
- Cadet in Training (Texas A&M Corps of Cadets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR BONE AND MINERAL RESEARCH SANDIEGO - A novel once-daily oral calcitonin tablet hit all of its efficacy and safety end points in a phase III clinical trial for treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
Fairfield, NJ; 973-882-0860) announced that it has received a notice of allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for its fundamental patent application covering the oral delivery of salmon calcitonin for the treatment of osteoporosis.
However, calcitonin is not specific for MCT, because it is also secreted by other neoplasms, including breast cancer and small cell lung cancer.