In addition, less likely consideration included locally aggressive odontogenic lesions, such as ameloblastic fibro-odontoma, as well as other entities consisting of calcifying odontogenic cyst (Gorlin cyst), adenomatoid odontogenic tumor, and primordial cysts (keratocyst).
What does CoC stand for?
CoC stands for Calcifying Odontogenic Cyst (oral pathology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CoC
We have 308 other meanings of CoC in our Acronym Attic
- Cordless Business Communication System
- Coalition of Broadway Unions and Guilds
- Collins Birmingham University Language Database
- College of the Bahamas Union of Students (Nassau, Bahamas)
- Challenge Original Brazilian Vale Tudo (martial arts tournament)
- Coalition of Boynton West Residential Associations (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Canadian Outward Bound Wilderness School
- Current Operating Budget Year
- County Board of Zoning Appeals
- Cab Over Camper (pickup truck accessory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes ameloblastoma, odontogenic myxoma, adenomatoid odontogenic tumor, calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor (Pindborg tumor), calcifying odontogenic cyst (Gorlin cyst), ameloblastic fibroma, ameloblastic fibro-odontoma, compound odontoma, and complex odontoma.