The Invepar-ACSA consortium is led by Invepar - Investimentos e Participacoes em Infraestrutura SA, which owns 90 % of the consortium and belongs to employee pension funds from companies including banks Banco do Brasil and Caixa Economica Federal, as well as oil company Petrobras (NYSE: PZE).
What does CEF stand for?
CEF stands for Caixa Economica Federal (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEF
We have 224 other meanings of CEF in our Acronym Attic
- Central Eastern European University Network
- Cuerpo de Ejército Europeo (Spanish: European Army Corps)
- Cooperative Electric Energy Utility Supply, Inc (West Columbia, SC)
- Central European Encephalitis Virus
- Central and Eastern European Virtual University (part of International Virtual University)
- Central and Eastern European Workshop
- Communication Effectiveness in Electronic Warfare
- Council on Energy, Environment and Water (India)
- Council for Economic Empowerment for Women of Africa
- Cable Entrance Facility
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Extended Frame
- Canadian Equestrian Federation
- Canadian Expeditionary Force (WWI)
- Capabilities Exposure Function (Sprint)
- Captain Escort Forces (US Navy)
- Carbon Emission Factor
- Career Executive Force
- Catholic Education Foundation (various locations)
- Center of Excellence in Finance (various organizations)
- Centralized Environmental Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 06 June 2012 Brazil's Caixa Participacoes SA, the investment arm of Caixa Economica Federal (Caixa), has signed agreements with CPM Braxis Capgemini, a 61-percent owned unit of Capgemini (PAR: CAP), to buy a 22 percent stake in the French IT services company through the acquisition of existing shares and a capital increase.
The federal mortgage lender Caixa Economica Federal, among other banks, also will limit loans to projects with certified materials, the ministry indicated.
Banks targeted by the Trojan horses included Banco do Brasil, Bradesco, Caixa Economica Federal, HSBC, Itau, and Unibanco.
The two major beneficiaries of the effort are Caixa Economica Federal and Banco do Brasil.
uk Global Banking News - 24 May 2012 Brazil's Caixa Economica Federal (CEF) has said that it has decided to cut interest rates on loans for motor vehicle purchases, as the government announced measures to stimulate the auto industry.