Delaney said UMass Memorial and its Caitlin Raymond International Registry profited by taking advantage of well-intentioned state laws requiring health insurers to pay for bone marrow testing.
What does CRIR stand for?
CRIR stands for Caitlin Raymond International Registry (International Bone Marrow and Cord Blood Donor Search)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRIR
We have 3 other meanings of CRIR in our Acronym Attic
- Community Risk Issues and Prevention Interventions (course)
- Childhood Recurrent Idiopathic Paralysis of the Lateral Rectus
- Centres Régionaux d'Information et de Prévention du Sida (French)
- Centre for Research in Primary Science and Technology (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Centre for Research into Primary Technology (University of Central England, Birmingham, UK)
- Contemporary Research in International Political Theory (UK)
- Corps for Research of Instructional and Perceptual Technologies (University of Western Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Cost Reduction Integrated Product Team
- cross-correlated relaxation-induced polarization transfer
- Centre de Recherche Industrielle du Québec
- Canadian Rockies International Rodeo (International Gay Rodeo Association)
- Centre de Recherche Interdisciplinaire en Readaptation du Montreal Metropolitain (French: Center for for Interdisciplinary Research in Rehabilitation; Montreal, Canada)
- Certified Residential Investor Representative (real estate)
- Christiania Researcher in Residence (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Community Research Institutional Review Board (Michigan State University)
- Costa Rica Investment Real Estate
- China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation
- Combined Reserves International Reporting Standards Committee
- Calibration Recall and Information System (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Caitlin Raymond International Registry (CRIR) has signed on as a sponsor of the show to conduct outreach for its mission.
In addition, the web site has contact information for other bone marrow transplant resources, including the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) registry, and other national and international donor registries like the Caitlin Raymond international Registry, and genealogy web sites.
the Caitlin Raymond International Registry, Sturbridge Worship Center, Sturbridge Advanced Learning, Tantasqua Music Association, TED Foundation, REAS Foundation and the Boy Scouts.
The Caitlin Raymond International Registry held an open house at Hanover Insurance Co.
COLUMN: Your Neighbors The Holden Rehabilitation and Nursing Center will host a marrow donor registration drive with the Caitlin Raymond International Registry from noon to 5 p.
The Multi-ethnic Identity eXploration - MIX, for short - student group at the College of the Holy Cross conducted a bone marrow drive to benefit the Caitlin Raymond International Registry of Worcester last week.
The Caitlin Raymond International Registry, a nonprofit organization of UMass Memorial Health Care Inc.