Carroll Buxton, head of the Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise executive, said: "It is disappointing but, it's an excellent facility with a healthy order book.
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- California State Disability Insurance
- Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries
- Child's Aid, Survival and Development International
- Club Autos Sport Défi Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Asian Sustainable Development Information Network
- Common Approach to Software Development and Maintenance
- Computer Assistance Development Office
- Centre for the Advancement of Sustainable Development Partnerships
- California Student Debt Resource and Awareness Project (San Diego, CA)
- Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchanges
- California Attorneys, Administrative Law Judges and Hearing Officers in State Employment (union)
- Campaign Against Stevenage Expansion
- Campaign for Science and Engineering (UK)
- Canadian Association for Sound Ecology
- Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Case Studies in Engineering Education
- Catholic Schools of Eau Claire (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Cellular Ammunition Storage Equipment (gaming)
- Center for Advanced Studies In Engineering (Pakistan)
- Center for Aerospace Safety Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The north's Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) development agency - through Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise (CASE) - was instrumental in bringing the battery plant to Thurso three years ago.
Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise estimate that Dounreay injected pounds 27million into the local economy last year.