What does CMCAS stand for?
CMCAS stands for Caisse Mutuelle Complémentaire d'Action Sociale (French: Social Action Supplementary Mutual Fund)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMCAS
- Cheyenne Mountain Charter Academy (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Consejo Monetario Centroamericano
- Constructionman Apprentice, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Council-vertified Microbial Claims Adjuster (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Cruise Missile Carrier Aircraft
- Central Maine Client Advisory Committee
- Crisis Management Center Augmentation Cadre (US FEMA)
- Cape May County Art League (New Jersey)
- Canadian Management Centre of American Management Association International
- Cape May County Association of Realtors (Clermont, NJ)
- Capital Markets Credit Analysts Society Inc.
- Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology (Australia)
- Centre Musical Caluire Bissardon (French music school)
- Colorado Metropolitan Certification Board (fire service training)
- Community Music Center of Boston (est. 1910; Boston, MA)
- Configuration Management Control Board
- Configuration Manager Current Branch (Microsoft)
- Corps Movement Control Battalion
- Center for Molecular, Cellular, and Biological Chemistry (Virginia Military Institute; Lexington, VA)