An hour ago, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak announced a curfew in place from 6 pm Cairo Local Time until 7 am tomorrow.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Cairo Local Time (GMT+0200)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Clan La Souris Verte (French: Clan of the Green Mouse; online gaming)
- Cucumber Leaf Spot Virus (virology)
- Current Linear Sweep Voltammetry
- Chinese Lexical Semantics Workshop
- Cliff Swallow (bird species Hirundo pyrrhonota)
- Clinical Licensed Social Worker
- Credit Line for Solid Waste Management (Development Bank of the Philippines)
- Central Lake Superior Watershed Partnership
- Closed-Loop Service Water System
- Closed Loop Support Extended
- Calculated Landing Time
- Canadian Learning Television
- Casualty Liaison Team (US Army)
- Cellular Logistics Team
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Central Location Test
- Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Zamalek's assistant coach Ismail Youssef said that the team finished preparations ahead of the White Knights tie away from home in the group stage of the African Champions League (ACL) against Bechem Chelsea of Ghana on Saturday at 4:00pm Cairo Local Time, stressing that the game will be quite difficult, according to Egypt's official Middle East News Agency (MENA).
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak announced a nationwide curfew in place from 6 pm Cairo Local Time until 7 am tomorrow.
The undersea cables -- owned by different consortiums including France Telecom -- were damaged between 09:28 and 10:06 Cairo local time on Dec.
CAIRO: A seven-hour time difference did not stop Egyptians from closely following the voting process in the United States that went on until 6 am Cairo local time, as they watched America's first black president-elect Barack Obama make history with a landslide win that elicited different reactions among Egyptian college students.
The Interior Ministry has officially given the go-ahead for the Ahly ACL match against Ethiopian Coffee behind closed doors Sunday in the Military Stadium at 7:00pm Cairo Local Time (CLT).
By Tamer Mohamed - The Egyptian Gazette The game is part of the second leg of the African Confederation Cup's round 32 and will take place Saturday at the Military Sports Stadium in Cairo at 7:00pm Cairo Local Time (CLT).
Summary: CAIRO - The Egyptian Football Association (EFA), chaired by Anwar Salah, said Sunday that the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF), headed by Field Marshal Mohamed Hussein Tantawi, has officially agreed for Al-Ahly's African Champions League fixture against Ethiopian Coffee on April 8 to be played at the Military Stadium at 7:00pm Cairo Local Time behind closed doors.